COVID 19 Information Statement
While we are currently living in uncertain times in light of the COVID-19 coronavirus, we would like to re-assure you that we have taken several additional precautions for the wellbeing of our team and our clients. We have also temporarily reduced our store hours to Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and will be closed Saturdays; this will be re-evaluated on a daily and weekly basis until such time where it is safe to resume our business regular hours.
With that said, we are also taking several additional health and safety precautions for the benefit of our employees and clients.
These additional precautions/measures include:
- If you are feeling unwell at all or have recently returned from travel, we ask that you PLEASE DO NOT VISIT OR ENTER OUR STORE but rather call or e-mail us to make any service or other arrangements
- Any of our team members exhibiting any type of illness will be asked to remain at home until the appropriate 14-day isolation time frame has passed
- Social/physical distancing and a handshake-free, no-contact policy for the interim
- We have made hand-sanitizer available at our front counter; we encourage clients to use it
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of our store including items such as: door handles, front counter, offices, common areas, debit machine terminal, telephones, washroom, client lounge/coffee bar area, high-traffic and high-touch areas, etc.
- Additional cleaning/disinfecting of our courtesy vehicles including high-touch areas such as: steering wheels, gear shifters, door handles and keys after every use
- If you are bringing your vehicle in for service, your keys and major vehicle components (i.e. steering wheel, door handles, parking brake lever, signal lever, etc.) will be disinfected at time of drop off, and again before you receive your vehicle back
- While your vehicle is in the care of our service department, our technicians will continue to operate and work on your vehicle using nitrile rubber gloves as we have always done in the past and will continue to do in the future
Thank you for your cooperation during these difficult times. We are hopeful that this situation will improve in the coming weeks and we can get back to our normal schedule. Until then please stay safe!
If we can be of any help in the interim please feel free to contact us by phone (613-830-5676), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our social media pages (Facebook & Instagram)